School didn't teach me:
- What it's like to work 9-5 because you have bills to pay.
- Responsibility. Real responsibility.
- How to raise children. I'm still learning and will be until the day I die. Anyone who says they are an expert is lying.
- What to expect at university.
- How to keep in contact with your friends now you don't see each other every day.
- How to prepare nutritional meals for lunch. All we ate and drank was sausage rolls and coke.
- That punishment in school is relative to in real life. I've never gotten into trouble for wearing nail polish or make-up like I was in school.
- Having a day off at work means you have triple the workload when you get back.