How To Scare Yourself. Easily.
Day two: Educate on something you know a lot about or are good at.
I am extra good at scaring myself. Catching public transport at night? Scary. Having your curtains open at night? Scary. Walking anywhere at night? Scary. Night time? Scary. Our old house had NO security. If we wanted the windows open we had to have our sliding doors open with no screens. Now we have security screens that are locked with keys, no reason to be scared. Or is there?
1. Watch too many crime shows. Law and Order, Criminal Intent, Hannibal, Bates Motel, Dexter and The Following are good ones to start with. Add some real life ones too like 48 Hours, Unsolved Mysteries, I Was Murdered and even Cops. Throw in some horror shows just for a different scare. American Horror Story, The Walking Dead and Supernatural are a good start.
2. Watch the news. Pay extra close attention to any crimes around your area and any mass murders that could have happened in your city.
3. Don't forget to watch scary movies too. The Grudge, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Wolf Creek, Saw, It, The Exorcist, Jaws, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Village of the Damned. A total mix so you know you are never safe anywhere.
4. Prefer books? Read The Omen, The Exorcist, Amityville Horror, Probable Cause, The Shining and any true crime book.
5. Make sure you watch and read them all at night when you are home alone or the kid's are asleep. Preferably on a windy or stormy night.
6. It's even better if you live in an apartment/townhouse as there are more bumps in the night that aren't yours. You get bonus points if you have a basement or attic too.
7. Go to the woods, cemetery, desert, lake, dark alley, bush, beach, country, city, anywhere remotely spooky. Don't think of just one movie/show/book, think of at least five to validate you being terrified.
8. Always drive with the fuel light on, you never know when you'll run out. You might be lucky and run out of fuel in the dark, miles away from any open petrol station.
9. Pick up hitch hikers especially the creepy looking ones.
10. Remember everything can be related back to a scary movie/show/book. Don't be fooled.
lebron james shoesReplyDelete
coach factory outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale, http://www.oakleysunglasseswholesale.in.net
oakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglassesdiscount.us.com
cheap ray ban sunglasses
links of london uk
links of london
abercrombie and fitch
tory burch shoes
true religion outlet
cheap nike shoes
stuart weitzman boots
kansas city chiefs jerseys
michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstore.us.com
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors uk
ralph lauren outlet
true religion jeans
boston celtics jersey
ray ban uk, http://www.raybansunglass.co.uk
tiffany and co