In the last few weeks I've received some amazing love from bloggers. Two of them gave me the Liebster award. Those wonderful ladies are Gillian from Tessie Girl and Lisa from Mrs BC's House of Chaos.
Gillian has an amazing business where she makes all sorts of awesome stuff! She's also my soul sister, so alike it's scaringly wonderful!
Lisa is just so lovely and supportive, not to mention an awesome Brisbanite! She's so authentic too, honest and fun!
I'm so honoured, thank you ladies!
So down to business...
What is a Liebster Award?
"Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favourite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs."
Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog. (Right click on the award image and save it to your hard-drive and then upload it to your blog).
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other bloggers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
So my five picks for the Liebster Award are;
- My Life as a Cake
- New Adventures in Dreamland
- Kate and Michael + 3 (new name coming soon I'm guessing after the latest arrival?)
- My Vintage Vow
- Aspiring Mum
Even if you think these awards are silly (and that's ok) please check out the above blogs. The ladies who write them are amazing!
You're welcome sweetie! And i LOVE your new banner!! So pretty.ReplyDelete
Thank you! xxxReplyDelete
Thank you! I feel very spesh now :) Off to check out the other recipients.ReplyDelete
You are spesh!Delete
No - you're amazing! And you've totally given me something to post about which might break my bloggers block so thanks for that too!ReplyDelete
Yay!!! Hopefully it works :)Delete
Thank you! :) Feel very touched by the award! :)ReplyDelete
You're welcome. Well deserved :)Delete