I have high hopes for 2012. It's going to be challenging, adventurous, fun, full of love and new opportunities. I just know it.
I have a few goals I'd like to accomplish, both personal and blog related. I try not to start the new year with expectations or goals that will most likely get forgotten about by February, but next year I'm determined to make some changes. Hopefully by blogging it I'll hold myself accountable.
My personal goals are;
- Complete my 26 Before 26 list
- Begin a 27 Before 27 list (SCARY!)
- Do more charity work, ideally something similar to St Kilda Mums
- Be more active and mindful daily
- Romantically connect with the mister more
- Catch up with friends and family more often
- Be kinder to my body, mind and loved ones
- Stay more on top of the housework and organising
My blogging goals are;
- Launch revamped blog
- Comment more on other blogs
- Be more spontaneous
- Join Deb in her 52 Weeks to Simplify Your Life challenge
- Be more active on the Facebook page
Throughout 2012 I'll come back to my goals and see how I'm doing. I might even add new goals along the way.
|Have a rocking Christmas!|
Now I'm on a blogging break until the 3rd January. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Years. Enjoy any holiday, big or small, you are having and laugh a lot with loved ones.