I adore The Beatles so much that we named our son after one of their songs (and River Phoenix - win) and if we have a daughter she'll be named after another of their songs.
For the record I'm a George Harrison girl and I plan to marry him in the afterlife, whether he likes it or not.
Pinterest has uncovered some beautiful Beatles photos, ideas and quotes.
1. Lyrics from 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds'. It's so stunning I have added it to my tattoo wish list.
2. I want this blown up and put above my bed. All types of awesome.
3. How cute are those kids and that Beatles party! I never even thought of a Beatles party and next year I so want one! So many ideas and so much fun.
4. Another Beatles party, a bit more grown up and British. I love the lyrics hung from the trees, it's so effective. It looks like a fun, relaxed Beatles party with lots of alcohol and tunes.
5. One of my favourite songs (I'm a George girl remember) and this looks amazing. I'd hang it outside on the patio above the stereo which, of course, would blast Beatles music to educate the neighbours.
A fellow Beatles fan here =) love the idea of the lyrics in the trees.ReplyDelete
A Beatles themed party would be a LOT of fun!!ReplyDelete
Great pins! A Betales themed party would be a blast! I really like that last pin! More inspiration for me for subway art to make! Song lyrics :-)ReplyDelete
I hear you on this, sister. I'm John Girl though :-)ReplyDelete
this is awesome~ Ive been listening to the Beatles all week!My boys name is Jude so he looovess that song!.. Im a John girl ;)ReplyDelete
love the Beatles theme we wake up every morning to Eleanor Rigby as that's what my teenage son has as his alarm tone and then i spend the rest of the morning singing it lolReplyDelete
How cool would a Beatles party be! Love your pins xReplyDelete
I love the Beatles!! I saw that Beatles party and thought it would be such a awesome idea for a party!ReplyDelete
I partly grew up on The Beatles due to my dad. They were one of his favourite bands. I even visited the famous Abbey Road crossing and took pics for him. I saw this today and thought it apt for you - http://awesomepictures.me/post/10262280129.ReplyDelete
That is so very cool. Thank you! :-)ReplyDelete
well you know it's totally your fault that I've been on pininterest all night! Great night out Saturday and yes I love the Beatles!ReplyDelete
ciao for now