The lovely Beck from The Rambling Mummy has tagged me to share ten things you don't know about me. So here goes;
- I have OCD with pegs. I have to have the same colour pegs on the same piece of clothing and line. If I don't I can't function until I change it.
- I used to want to open a cupcake cafe but now I want to open a German food take-away shop that delivers. Nothing worse than craving German food on a Friday night and not being able to buy any.
- There is nothing I hate more than vacuuming or sweeping but I do love cleaning windows. Odd ball.
- I am hanging out for the next season of Deadliest Catch. The boats left Dutch Harbour on the 15th October for the winter season. HURRY UP! I'm aching to know what happens to the Harris brothers and the Cornelia Marie.
- I LOVE grapes. Green seedless grapes to be exact. Seeds ruin the whole grape experience. It's so easy to eat too many which causes my tongue to swell.
- I hate my choice being taken away from me, I rebel. I hate that there are so many 'rules' when pregnant. I break most of them except the smoking and drinking ones, not that I don't crave them though. It sucks.
- I wish I had an important job I enjoy and feel important at. One where I help people and work from home. One that I want to do and don't feel like procrastinating. I have no idea what it is but I want it.
- I hate my teeth. I had braces for 18 months, they took out the plate behind my bottom teeth and now they've gone back to being shitty. They don't hurt but I swear one is being pushed out of the gum. Although I've gone to orthodontists pretty much every month growing up but now I'm too scared to go to the dentist though so I put up with it. Sook.
- I would love to travel on a spiritual journey through India, Yemen, Thailand and Bali.
- I want to buy a beautiful house pretty much the spitting image of A-M's beautiful house. Seriously check out that pantry! Love, love, love everything about that house and her.
So there you go - ten things. I want to hear ten things about;
Everyone else has already done theirs so that's all I've got.