That’s Pinterest…ing Front Doors Edition
This week I'm lusting over front doors. These are statement doors and not for the faint hearted or boring house. Just what I like!
1. I'd love to see the rest of the house but I'd cry if it was shit. I don't want to ruin the illusion this door gives so I'll just spend hours looking at this gorgeous front door imagining up the rest of the house.
2. Such a beautiful, strong door that looks like it'd tell a million tales. Imagine the key! Stunning.
3. This would be the perfect door to entertain little kids. Think of all the stories that could be imagined with that pretty reflection! Someone smart (and with big security enforced gates) designed this door.
4. That colour, the strength, the carvings (?) - amazing! It looks like a Middle Eastern door which is not helping dull my lust to travel that part of the world. So interesting!
5. Finally, this amazing door and colour. The rest of the house has a lot to live up to with an entrance like that! Another door that makes me want to pack everything up and travel!
I'm joining up with Tina and a bunch of other Pinterest addicted bloggers. Check them out here.
Oh they're divine TuTu. I love all of them! I wish I could get into my Pinterest Boards. They've all been reassigned a different URL and theoretically don't exist now. Go figure! Happy Sunday! A-M xxReplyDelete
LOVE them all! I would love to paint our door a nice bright colour but then we'd have to paint the whole house because it would look crappy compared to the door and the hubs doesn't like it when I give him more work. heh.ReplyDelete
I love doors like that and photograph them whenever we travel. I LOVE that green door - makes me want to head to Morocco or somewhereReplyDelete
wow! Awesome doors love the green one *just sayin* LOLReplyDelete
They are wonderful. Doors are an important, first impression into a person's life. :-)ReplyDelete
I love doors too! I was always taking photos of them on our travels. I love the contrast between intricate design and the solid materials used in so many cultures. Great pinning Ames.ReplyDelete
Wow... that multicoloured door is incredible! How beautiful!ReplyDelete
WOW what fantastic doors you have found. I love that multicoloured door, but I don't know if I would ever be brave enough to use it.ReplyDelete
You've picked great doors! Loving them all though the link is my least favourite. Chalk it up to me not bring a pink person, I reckon.ReplyDelete
Some more to lust over from the beautiful blog - http://beautifulclutter.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-doors.htmlReplyDelete