Here are my 25 before 25.
- Have a board game night
- Hold a dinner party
Take munchkin to a new playground8/5/11 Eat sushi with wasabi13/5/11
- Cook something new and edible
Watch the whole final season of Big Love4/4/11
- Swim at the refurbished Southbank pool
- Have a date night with the mister
- Sew something for munchkin
- Go to Trivia night
Dance in the rain with munchkin28/4/11
- Learn a dance with the mister
- Give the boxes of clothes we have in storage to charity
- Read alone at a cafe
Go to a blog meet9/4/11
- Do up my resume and apply for my ideal 'right now' job
- Go into a formal dress shop and try on a heap of dresses
Have an op shop day28/4/11 29/4/11 Read for at least an hour everyday15/5/11
- Watch Hotel Rwanda
- Eat no takeaway for a month
- Watch every River Phoenix movie made
- Plant a vegie garden
Throw munchkin a successful birthday party14/5/11
- Plan an awesome birthday party
Am I disappointed? Yes and no.
I did something I hated (eat wasabi) which wasn't too bad actually. I won't have it again because it's not for me but I'm glad I tried it.
I definitely don't want to watch Hotel Rwanda especially after the mister said he wouldn't watch it again as it's so horrific. I put it on there because I thought it would educate me about what happened but I don't think I need the education. I can live in bliss and try to help the ones I can help now, right?
I didn't do up my resume and apply for my ideal job as it wasn't available but it now is so the resume writing will commence tomorrow when munchkin is at daycare.
The rest I ran out of time to do or just plain failed (no takeaway for a month - FAIL!).
So I now have a year till I turn 26. So I'm going to start a new page, a new list, a new challenge.
Wish me luck!